Binoid LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.binoidcbd.com website (our “Website”). Binoid takes your privacy very seriously, and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, protection, use, maintenance, and disclosure of personal data when you access and use our Website https://www.binoidcbd.com, and the choices you have associated with that data. This informs we may collect information:
- On this Website
- In email, text messages, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- In Phone conversations and customer support
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Binoid or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website to you.
When We Collect Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, time zones and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Additionally, as you browse our Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to at our Website, and information about how you interact with our Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Types of Data We May Collect
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone(Telephone) number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Any other identifier from which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”)
- Information about you but does not personally identify you specifically
Information You May Provide Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service (including our newsletter), making orders for products, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or through third-party service providers and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We may also collect information how our Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain these small electronic files (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Binoid, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Create metrics and a Key Performance Index (KPI) to track and improve our Website
- Monitor our Website for valuable information and analysis so that we can improve our Website
- Speed up your searches
- Provide you a better customer experience
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Use of Data
Binoid LLC uses the collected data for other various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer through it
- To fulfill orders placed through use of our Website including payment processing, shipping arrangements and providing you with confirmations and invoices
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and Binoid, including for billing and collection purposes
- To provide you with products, services, and information you request from us
- To monitor usage and speed times of our Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To fulfill any other purpose with your information and any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may also use your information to contact you about our own, business partners, or third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our Website, we collect certain information from you, including billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING- https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a United States resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a United States resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of United States.
When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Binoid LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Binoid LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of our Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Website Providers”), to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
How We May Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form). You can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form). You can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. By accessing a third-party website or link from the Website, you hereby release us from any and all liability for your use of such website or link.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password or login information with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request and receive certain information about a company’s disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for their own direct marketing use, and your choices with respect to such disclosures. Because we do not share your Personal Data with third parties for their own direct marketing use unless you are first given the opportunity to opt in or out, we are exempt from this requirement. If you still wish to learn more about our compliance with this requirement, please contact us at the address listed below. We do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and we do not currently participate in any frameworks that would allow us to respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal information.
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: 9153 Reseda Blvd, CA 91324, United States
Last Modification Date: August 10, 2020